Reporting to the VP Hilton Supply Management ( HSM ) EMEA & APAC the candidate will work alongside key stakeholders to successfully create a long term strategy for the adoption and management of Hilton Supply Management''s responsible sourcing policy, creating opportunities for individuals to reach their full potential; strengthening communities where Hilton operates; celebrating cultures and the power of travel and living sustainably through the measurement, analysis and improvement of the company''s use of natural resources, adherence to brand standards and mitigation of brand equity risk.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it''s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we''re here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
What will I be doing?
• Liaise with all brands to advise and validate brand standards that impact upon responsible sourcing – determining exact specifications where required.
-Supporting implementation of brand standards through a single point of interpretation and -communication of brand standard changes.
-Supporting implementation of brand standards through working with regional teams to appreciate, plan and implement changes across multiple countries.
-Tracking and reporting of brand standard compliance
• Working with Hilton CSR teams to better engage with regional purchasing colleagues and bring country, regional and global Travel with Purpose initiatives to life.
• Manage regional and global communication on responsible sourcing trends and share best practice between colleagues to carry on momentum and positive change.
• Work with Category Managers to form close relationships with high value and high risk supply partners to help define, implement and manage improvements in responsible sourcing.
• Build relationships with key stakeholders in HSM, Hilton Brands, Hotel Operations and Hilton CSR to better facilitate conversations, develop best in class programs and follow through to successful execution.
• Support RFx process where applicable through implementation of various sourcing initiatives and analysis tools that can be adopted into the HSM RFX process. Work with colleagues to build momentum and acceptance to ensure responsible sourcing policies become a value adding part of the RFx process.
• Work with Hilton Safety and Security team to define, implement and manage a global audit program, targeting high risk regions and supply categories, liaising with appropriate stakeholders to ensure that the risks are fully mapped and that mitigation plans are developed by local and global teams to support improvement.
• Provide leadership and direction to functional colleagues, helping them to understand the principles of responsible sourcing and support implementation of regional programs:
• Provide guidance on but not limited to legal compliance; responsible purchasing practices, fair trading, protecting and using information, bribery and other corrupt practices, human rights, harassment and non-discrimination, diversity, safe and healthy work environment, prohibition against human trafficking, commitment to our communities, anti-money laundering, animal welfare, commitment to the environment,
• Working with, and representing the Hilton Supply Management to internal and external stakeholders on a global, regional and local basis as required.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton.
• BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree Or equivalent in a related degree program from accredited university.
• Significant experience creating responsible sourcing and sustainability, global sourcing,Hospitality and cross-industry
• Substantial experience in hospitality in a global sourcing role
• Management Experience is mandatory
• Ability to travel internationally
• Extensive Management experience
• MA/MS Master''s Degree or equivalent related degree program from accredited university
• Experience in executive level stakeholder management
• Expertise in project management, global sourcing, process and performance measurement.
• External and/or internal consulting experience
• Ability to speak multiple languages is helpful (French, German, Spanish)
• Ability to relocate to the United States in 1-3 years, if necessary
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Watford, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible