With 14 world-class brands across more than 104 countries, Hilton has set the benchmark for hospitality across the world for nearly 100 years. We are looking for a corporate and digital communications lead to develop and deliver strategic corporate and digital communications for Greater China and Mongolia.
What will I be doing?
- Supports the head of communications China in partnering with senior management to develop a full range of creative communication strategies and initiatives to support the company''s corporate business growth and development needs
- This includes strategies and tactics for enterprise brand,employer brand and corporate responsibility strategic priorities in China in align with the portfolio of 100 owned/managed/franchised hotels in ChIna and the 275 in the pipeline
- Is responsible for the implementation of corporate and digital communications plan for China – which supports both global/regional business goals and the China strategy
- Will oversee the amplification of corporate external and internal communications together with hotel level communications in China, including talent development and corporate responsibility initiatives. Help create and manage new channels of communicating with the company''s audiences, being more creative with the content being produced and enabling stronger engagement
- Directs priority activity plans and owns key clients in the business including SVP development and SVP operations.
- Responsible for alignment with regional corporate PR team to ensure consistency and collaboration for public relations for China. Also working closely with the APAC/China corporate communications team
- Provides insight from development, operations and human resource teams to ensure consistency of messaging for China communications
- Supports all relevant issues management communications in China and informs the relevant senior team and global communications as approriate e.g. employment or hotel management issues
- Owns business processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness within the comms department for China
- Lead on key global initatives as appropriate and agreed with the leadership group
- Manage and maintains key relationships inside and outside the company
- This role manages one direct report
- Responsible for overseeing day-to-day activity providing guidance, support, assessing performance and managing their development. It is also aimed to provide oversight of hotel based communications teams across the region
- Directs agency network across China – ensuring optimal functioning and efficiency of network
- Is accountable for return on invested capital and time resources
- Is responsible for communications work across cultures and markets
- Has total visibility - and responsibility alongside director of communications for China corporate PR spend, sets budgets and agrees targets
- Is responsible for the review of activities and expenses throughout the fiscal year to ensure optimal financial results
What are we looking for?
- University level qualification in communications/digital communications related degree.
- Experience in social/digital media and video production, ideally with consumer brands.
- BA/BS/Bachelor''s Degree
- Professional certificates in communications/digital communications related degree
- 5-7Years of related experience
- 2 Years of management experience
- 20%-30% travel time
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Shanghai, China
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract