An Assistant Spa Manager is responsible for assisting the Spa Manager with operations, team management, and training to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while helping to achieve annual revenue targets.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Spa Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the Spa Manager with operations, team management, and training to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Assistant Spa Manager will also be required to help achieve revenue targets and manage customer feedback. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist Spa Manager with managing operations
- Manage and carry out procedures, have current knowledge of treatments, and ensure all treatments comply with current legislation and company standards
- Ensure client experience is proficient including bookings, payments, and consultation cards
- Assist Spa Manager with managing spa team members to ensure high motivation, provision of high quality service and ongoing development
- Assist Spa Manager with the recruiting, managing, training and development of the team
- Assist Health Club Manger in meeting revenue targets
- Assist Spa Manager in meeting department annual budget and be accountable for maintaining and operating within financial targets as well as net movement
- Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure continuous service and programme improvement
- Instill brand values and standards to maintain quality on a daily basis
- Liaise with other hotel departments
- Ensure customers and guests receive friendly and consistent personalised service from all team members
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
- Maintain awareness of department security related to cash, stock and equipment and ensure all department procedures are followed
- Ensure health, safety and COSHH regulations are complied with and club rules are observed by members, clients and guests
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Spa Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Supervisory experience within the spa industry
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Passion for customer service
- Ability to meet financial targets
- Relevant qualifications
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible