A Purchasing Driver is responsible for performing the different steps of Hotel purchase process, since the order request and quotation with suppliers to order confirmation and requests file.
What will I be doing?
As Purchasing Driver, you will work in purchase process of various staffs for the Hotel and therefore must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Receive purchase requisitions of the various departments
- Request prices of goods prices to several suppliers
- Review quotations and follow up the purchase orders
- Maintain direct contact with suppliers
- Assist the Purchasing Coordinator in the preparation of orders and their sequence
- Conduct pre set purchase orders (Market List, etc.)
- Check the daily reports from the receipt of goods
- Report the differences between the goods delivered and the required (quantity, quality and price)
- Keep updated folders providers and alternative quotes for different types of products
What are we looking for?
As s Purchasing Driver working for Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our guests and clients and team members. To successfully fill this position, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Complete Degree or studying in related fields
- Basic English
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Experience in the Bayer area, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Ability to analyze and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- The ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Sense of organization and planning
- Good written and verbal communication
- Team work
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Good knowledge in computer science, including Explore, Excel and Word
- Proactive approach to meet deadlines and objectives
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible