A Sushi Chef is responsible for operating the Japanese / Sushi section of the kitchen to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while planning production and developing seasonal offerings.
What will I be doing?
As a Sushi Chef, you are responsible for operating the Japanese / Sushi section of the kitchen to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Sushi Chef will also be required to plan production and develop seasonal offerings based on the Japanese menu. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Operate the sushi section of the kitchen
- Ensure consistency in quality of dishes at all times
- Supervise and coordinate all preparation and presentation in section
- Plan production to facilitate daily requirements
- Develop appropriate seasonal menu offerings
- Manage food cost controls to contribute to Food and Beverage revenue
What are we looking for?
A Sushi Chef serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous Sushi Chef experience
- Approaches food in a creative way
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Dedicated to the delivery of exceptional service and continuous improvement
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Relevant qualifications for role
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible