Hilton Rotterdam is located in the city centre of Rotterdam. Our facilities include ROOTS that offers a place to lunch, dine and relax.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts is one of the most recognized names in the industry. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow''s savvy global travellers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued and respected.
As Group, Conference and Events Coordinator, you report to the GC&E Supervisor. Examples of tasks:
- Convert incoming enquiries to bookings in order to achieve targets
- Handle all enquiries and customer requests (including traces) promptly, in a friendly and professional manner in line with company standards and customer requirements
- Make follow-up calls where a prospect is identified from the incoming call and chase tentative business for conversion to definite
- Handle turndowns professionally, looking for opportunities to move business to different dates or refer to another Hilton property
- Identifying where colleagues / management can add value to process and involving them as appropriate
- Conduct client show-rounds and attend client dinners and appointments as required
- Participate proactive selling activities such as BBOB, key prospects, Sales Blitz Days, etc.
- Contact external providers, get quotation for external services required (ex. AV, flowers, transfer)
- Control of carrying out exit interviews (Take 5) and duly track into Delphi.
- Control of invoices for completeness on the day following the event and payment of the invoices on time.
- Consistently update all data into all systems
- Exact knowledge of different market segments (CMTG/SMRF/CONV/GT)
- Drawing up and weekly distribution of BEOs and all the necessary reports (Operations Team only)
- Extensive product knowledge
Are you communicative, flexible, fluent in Dutch and English and do you have relevant experience? We are looking for you! Apply and join our amazing team at the Hilton Rotterdam.
Hilton is #6 of Best Workplaces: Large & Multinational 2017!
- Job type
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible