Hilton Rotterdam is located in the city centre of Rotterdam. Our facilities include ROOTS that offers a place to lunch, dine and relax.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts is one of the most recognized names in the industry. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow''s savvy global travellers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued and respected.
As Receptionist, you report to the Guest Service Supervisor or the (Assistant) Front Office Manager. Examples of your tasks:
- Actively use the CRM system to create customer loyalty and exceed guest expectations.
- Use the HEART model to independently solve complaints and log complaints in the system as service recoveries.
- Be fully aware of terms and conditions of the Honors Loyalty Program and apply on a daily basis.
- Be familiar with the departmental and hotel targets regarding Rooms Revenue and Hilton Honors and use these as a focus for your work on a daily basis. Actively participate in the department up-sell incentive program in order to reach the departmental up-sell targets.
- Provide guests with information regarding the hotel, its facilities and the surrounding area and helping guests with reservations or bookings when needed.
- Respond to guest requests to make sure they leave satisfied.
- Prepare group arrivals and departures to make sure everything goes efficiently.
- Work with OnQ Property Management System, Vision Key Card System and other systems.
- Work closely with the Porters and Executive Lounge department to make sure guest expectations are met/exceeded.
Are you communicative, flexible, fluent in Dutch and English and do you have relevant experience? We are looking for you! Apply and join our amazing team at the Hilton Rotterdam.
Hilton is #6 of Best Workplaces: Large & Multinational 2017!
- Job type
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Starting in
- As soon as possible