The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for handling daily requests and projects pertaining to the HR department and other departments within the hotel as needed.
What will I be doing?
- Listen and respond to inquiries made by individuals calling or walking into the Human Resource office using a clear speaking voice to meet their needs.
- Assists incoming employees, managers or candidates and provides accurate information.
- Answers questions, provides forms or directions. Refers all complex situations (complaints of harassment, etc) promptly to Director, Human Resources
- Monitors and follows up on time records and meal and break period reporting.
- Communicates challenges to Director, Human Resources. Processes Payroll for the location assigned.
- Provides administrative assistance such as filing paperwork, copy and distribute disciplinary action notices, breakdown, sort and deliver PAF''s making new hire and termination files, copy and send exempt reviews to employee files/managers and department heads.
- Maintain department and personnel files.
- Creates and distributes memos, flyers and newsletters, as assigned
- Assists in planning and execution of various HR programs and initiatives.
- Coordinate meetings, create materials and presentations, research key topics, and provide ongoing support and follow up in project timelines.
- Coordinate training initiatives in conjunction with departments, Director, Human Resources and any Trainers by coordinating sessions, creating communications, and tracking participation and feedback.
- Involved with LOA''s, Workers Compensation, conducting new hire orientation, as well as any team member related events.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!