Hilton San Diego Bayfront is in search of a Full Time Stewarding Supervisor to join our Stewarding team! Hilton is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the 26th Best Place to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, submit your application, and come join the Hilton family!
- Looking for someone with open and flexible availability.
- Must be willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Two years of Stewarding/Dishwashing experience is required.
- Previous supervisor experience is preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus!
A Steward Supervisor is responsible for supervising utility stewards, dishwashers and temporary personnel to transport and clean cooking utensils and serviceware in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Steward Supervisor, you would be responsible for supervising utility stewards, dishwashers and temporary personnel to transport and clean cooking utensils and serviceware in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise, support and monitor utility stewards, dishwashers and temporary personnel to transport and clean cooking utensils and serviceware for restaurant service.
- Supervise cleaning of work area and physical surroundings.
- Maintain and deliver proper inventory for food and beverage departments.
- Ensure all food and equipment are delivered on time to all functions as specified.
- Schedule, assign daily work, inform and train team members.
- Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Barrio Logan, San Diego, CA, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible