A Banquet Set-Up Attendant is responsible for setting and cleaning banquet facilities for functions in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Banquet Set-Up Attendant, you would be responsible setting and cleaning banquet facilities for functions in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Set tables and chairs to meet function specifications.
- Clean meeting space including washing meeting room walls at beginning of events
- Clean meeting space including, but not limited to, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, polishing, wiping areas and washing walls before and after events
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- East Beach, Santa Barbara, CA, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible