Maintains constant supply of clean linens for the hotel. Performs all stages of linen processing, including collecting, transporting, sorting, weighing, loading and unloading (washers, dryers and chutes), ironing, folding, storing and delivering. Cleans laundry machinery and laundry area. Counts and records laundry statistics for laundry inventories.
What will I be doing?
As a Laundry Washperson, you are responsible for collects soiled linens at the linen chute and sort into bins. Transport full and empty bins between linen chute room and dock area. A Washperson would also be required to manage and respond to guest requests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Collects dirty linen into laundry bins and transports carts to laundry area
- Transports empty bins from Laundry to chute area
- Maintain the Laundry area clean, neet and organized
- Wash trows, pillow charms, covers, robes, curtains and lobby covers
- Collect all dirty linen in a cart and send it to Cadillac Uniform
- Report maintenance and hazard issues
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- East Beach, Santa Barbara, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible