Grow and develop your career in Property Operations by earning a competitive salary, FULL benefits (including medical, dental, vision. 401k match, extensive Paid Time Off, & Hilton''s travel program), all while being part of a company that is dedicated to putting their team members first! If you meet the below requirements, apply as a Maintenance Technician at the scenic Hilton Santa Barbara today!
- Must have 3-5 years of general maintenance experience (plumbing, electrical, HVAC), and experience working with heavy equipment (boilers, refrigerators, etc)
- Must be able to troubleshoot refrigeration
- Flexibility to work Monday-Sunday between 8am-5pm, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lead a team and take initiative.
As a Maintenance Technician you would ensure the safe and efficient operation of the hotel''s power plant including boilers, chillers, air compressors and related equipment in order to supply heat, air conditioning,steam, water and related mechanical service in sufficient quantities to meet the hotel''s needs.
- Follow manufacturer''s guidelines and recommendations for preventative maintenance of all mechanical equipment in the physical plant and mechanical areas of the hotel. Perform preventative maintenance tasks on the mechanical equipment.
- Maintain, test, log, and adjust water treatment readings for mechanical systems of hotel including the boiler, chilled water,condenser, and other closed loop systems
- Maintain boiler and chiller rooms of hotel in a clean and orderly condition including painting as necessary.
- Monitor and adjust hotel''s Building Automation System including but not limited to meeting room temperatures, public space temperatures, air handlers, heat exchangers, pumps, etc.
- Maintain the physical functionality and safety of the facility including, but not limited to, guest rooms, public space and heart-of-the-house areas
- Respond to guest calls and team member work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery and/or equipment
- Perform a variety of repair and maintenance tasks including, but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, painting, HVAC work and masonry
- Conduct inspections for preventive maintenance needs
- Record and report completed repairs and items that require further attention
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- East Beach, Santa Barbara, CA, United States
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible