A Mini Bar Attendant is responsible for replenishing refreshment centers and maintaining inventory in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Mini Bar Attendant, you will be responsible for replenishing refreshment centers and maintaining inventory in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Take inventory of and restock refreshment centers using current systems and technology
- Verify product dating and prepare guest checks Inspect refreshment centers for functionality and clean refreshment centers
- Stock and maintain the refreshment center cart
- Assist with unloading and storing of orders from the storeroom
- Dispose of trash, straighten office, make keys, exchange dirty glasses and/or utensils, as needed
- Operate cart through guest floors to assigned rooms and greet guests and respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
A Mini Bar Attendant is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Flexible and reliable
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Hotel experience
- Experience in a similar position
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- East Beach, Santa Barbara, CA, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible