A Room Attendant Hilton Hotels and Resorts affects every Guest stay by accommodating requests, maintaining Guest rooms’ to the highest quality standards, and ensuring that every Guest has an exceptional experience.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow''s savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Room Attendant, you will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining guest rooms, public areas, and surrounding service areas to ensure the hotel meets Hilton Worldwide Brand Standards at all times and in all places. You will need to work with Team Members from your own department and other departments to complete the following tasks:
- Clean all rooms and other areas assigned to you so that Guests comment on the cleanliness of the environment and return to the hotel for multiple visits.
- Report any missing or damaged items to the Housekeeping Supervisor and own the responsibility to ensure that the items are replaced or repaired so to create an uninterrupted or impaired stay for the Guest.
- Respond quickly to Guest requests, when rational, with accommodations that may enhance their experiences with the hotel, i.e. extra pillows, extra beds, bathroom supplies.
- Ensure that all equipment inside and around Guest rooms as well as in work areas and used when performing housekeeping responsibilities is in working condition.
What are we looking for?
Room Attendants serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels are always in front of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Physically fit and energetic
- Committed to delivering exceptional guest service
- Smart and tidy, in appearance
- Positive and willing to participate on a team and work with a winning attitude
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible and reliable
- Previous housekeeping experience, will be viewed advantageously
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest ooms
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
- Job type
- Jingan Qu, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract