A Bar Supervisor oversees the bar service to offer a high quality, efficient beverage service that adds to a superior Guest experience and is in accordance with licensing regulations associated with alcoholic beverages.
What will I be doing?
As a Bar Supervisor, you will supervise the bar service to offer a high quality, efficient beverage service that adds to a superior Guest experience and is in accordance with licensing regulations associated with alcoholic beverages. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain an effective bar service with an emphasis on high quality, efficient service
- Check that Guest service standards are set, implemented and monitored, and continuously evaluated
- Set-up of the outlet in accordance with the pre-determined standards of the operation
- Comply with licensing regulations and hotel procedures relating to the bar and service of alcoholic beverages and conduct staff training sessions accordingly
- Demonstrate a perfect knowledge of all beverages served in the bar, how beverages are prepared (to recipe) and presented, and how Bar personnel are trained to possesss this knowledge and the application of it
- Ensure compliance with and the proper training of Team Members so that all Company Health and Safety, and Fire Regulations and procedures are understand and applied
- Ensure all Team Members are impeccably presented and adhere to the correct uniform standards
- Deal with sudden staff shortages through absenteeism and report all absences according to Company Attendance Procedures
- Complete all necessary administration in accordance with Company procedures relating to all staff members
- Maximise revenue and increase average spend per person through upselling, high customer service standards, effective training and motivational techniques
What are we looking for?
A Bar Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
- An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Customer Service experience in a supervisory capacity
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- A basic level of IT proficiency
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- GangXia, Shenzhen Shi, China
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible