A Receptionist with Hilton Hotels and Resorts welcomes Guests, assists with arrival and departure procedures, offers current information to Guests as requested, and manages incoming requests from the hotel communications systems (telephone, email, etc).
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow''s savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand''s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it''s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Receptionist, you will serve on the Guest Services and Front Office Teams to meet Guest needs upon arrival and departure and to provide a comfortable stay for Guests by accommodating requests for information and offering Guest assistance as required. A Receptionist will complete the following tasks:
- Welcome and fulfill the check-in process for Guests and group arrivals
- Complete the check-out process for departing guests using the hotel systems
- Manage, effectively and efficiently, Guest requests, inquiries, and complaints
- Maintain current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events
- Maximize sales revenues through up-selling and marketing programs
- Perform general incoming communication duties, including taking reservations via telephone and electronic registration systems
What are we looking for?
A Receptionist serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Completed high school certificate or equivalent
- Front Office/Concierge experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or entertainment sectors
- Calm, efficient, and organized with great attention to detail
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- Computer literate and able to navigate through Company systems
- Professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest ooms
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
- Job type
- Nanshan Qu, 深圳, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible