Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of Great places to work, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Maintenance Assistant?
• It''s your world– Your next role could be as a Food and Beverage Team Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
• Personal Development programmes for Waiters, Supervisors and Managers
• Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
• Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
• Implement company statutory and legal requirements including fire, health and safety, hygiene, electricity at work, and all local by-laws
• Respond to all enquiries promptly
• Carry out maintenance repair work and ensure the appropriate PPE is worn during all repairs
• Follow planned preventative maintenance programmes
• Ensure good relationships with internal and external customers and contractors
• Ensure energy conservation initiatives are implemented
As a Maintenance Assistant you will work 5 days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays.
What are we looking for?
• Positive attitude
• Good communication skills
• Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
• Excellent grooming standards
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
• Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous if you have previous maintenance experience including electrical, plumbing or painting and decorating
Relevant qualifications for the role
To apply for this role
• We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Wokingham, United Kingdom
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible