HILTON STOCKHOLM SLUSSEN IS LOOKING FOR A DEDICATED SENIOR IT COORDINATOR
We are looking for a committed IT professional who wants to grow into a leadership position with the company and be responsible for the support of the IT-, telephone- and audio visual systems throughout the hotel.
What will I be doing?
You will ensure the quality and delivery of IT systems for both guests and team members.
In addition to the day-to-day support, you will also drive IT-related projects. The role includes contact with different stakeholders such as daily users, guests and system suppliers. You will participate in meetings with existing as well as new partners to discuss possible solutions. You will be collaborating and reporting to the cluster IT manager. We would like you to perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Handle IT errors that arise, support application owners and escalate user issues via support channels
- Administer user credentials and document all user modifications in conjunction with SOX and PCI standards
- Secure backups and safe storage of proprietary data
- Implement and support different IT-projects/tasks
- Plan & manage implementation of IT investments and related projects
- Liaise with partners and suppliers at operational level
- Inform and train Team Members in usage of relevant IT-programs
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the following skills and behaviors:
- Previous IT experience, preferably from the hotel industry
- Experience from hotel applications, such as OPERA and Micros
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including CAT5/6 cabling, wireless networks, network switches, WAN/LAN, domain controller, Active Directory, firewall & VPN applications.
- General understanding of IT infrastructure trends and technologies including networks, databases, business applications etc.
- Proficiency of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
To be successful in this position you need to demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Proactive, responsible & good social skills
- Communicate fluently in English
- Excellent project management skills
- Able to perform under pressure and effectively handle multiple demands
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to adapt to change, be proactive and self-motivated to achieve goals
After six months of probation period the position is on a permanent basis, full time with various working hours based on business need.
As team member at Hilton Stockholm Slussen you will be part of an engaged team with focus on delivering exceptional service to our guests. You will also be able to take part of Hilton Global Team member Travel program, have access to our health club and subsidized meals. For team members with the right attitude, Hilton provides great opportunities to an international career in a global hotel chain.
By applying for this position you accept that we will handle your application according to our Global Privacy Statement Policy
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Andreas Wiberg, Finance Manager at 08-517 353 05.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Södermalm, Stockholm, Sweden
- Starting in
- As soon as possible