To promote a well-trained staff resulting in positive guest relations. Working with the hotel''s lines team members, ensures that company standards are met and measured.
What will I be doing?
The Training Assistant will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintenance of employee records including personnel files, learning history
- Scheduling and coordination of training classes including maintenance of training calendar
- Development and distribution of training brochures and flyers notifying team members of up coming classes, tracking employee sign-ups and preparation of materials including certificates of completion
- Assist HR Administrator with recruitment and hiring of new team members
- Coordinate job opportunity system
- Assist in maintenance of active list of resources of labor and help coordinate placement of current openings advertising
- Input and track data of various Hilton quality measurement programs on trends including, but not limited to, Guest comment cards, Standards of Product and Performance, into computerized tracking system
- Prepare and distribute reports measuring trainings results. Maintenance of inventory of all training supplies, stationary, and office equipment
What are we looking for?
A Training Assistant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A passion for team work and development
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build effective long-term relationships
- Excellent computer skills
- Analytical approach to work
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Khwaeng Khlong Tan, Bangkok, Thailand
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible