An Executive Lounge Receptionist ensures the satisfaction of executive Guests throughout their stay at the hotel by responding efficiently to their enquiries and offering advise and information as requested.
What will I be doing?
As Executive Lounge Receptionist, you will ensure the satisfaction of executive Guests throughout their stay at the hotel by responding efficiently to their enquiries and offering advise and information as requested. An Executive Lounge Receptionist contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome executive Guests on arrival and assist them during their stay dealing efficiently with enquiries and any complaints
- Process accurately check-ins and check-out
- Ensure that all Guest supplies and amenities are offered and replenished to the required standards
- Stay current with all hotel services as well as VIP requests and special events
- Demonstrate a knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service
- Comply with Hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Executive tasks as instructed by the Executive Lounge Supervisor or Manager
- Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner
What are we looking for?
Executive Lounge Receptionists serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous Front Office experience in the hotel, leisure or retail sector
- Calm, efficient and organised
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in Executive Lounge in a hotel environment
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Sydney, Australia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible