Closing date for applications: 22th May 2019
Hilton Belfast Templepatrick Golf & Country Club hotel is located on the Castle Upton Estate and provides an array of fine dining options. Our guests can savour the stunning seasonal menu in Treffner''s a La Carte restaurant or enjoy sophisticated drinks, cocktails and mouthwatering food in the lounge bar.
Kinahan''s Bar is also located on the first floor of the hotel, offering breathtaking views of the golf course, where our Guests can relax with a whiskey, enjoy a meal and take in the live sporting events constantly streamed in this perfect setting.
What will I be doing?
As a Restaurant Food & Beverage Assistant, you''ll be part of a team dedicated to delivering exceptional Guest experiences. You''ll will also be required to take and deliver orders, and work to achieve our dining service scores. The team are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards...
- Able to work in all areas of Food and Beverage including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service and Conference and Events
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service
- Prepare set ups for tables and/or rooms
- Follow cash handling procedures
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Strive to achieve departmental targets
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
Our Restaurant Food and Beverage Assistants working with Hilton Templepatrick are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with our other Team Members to create a truly memorable dining experience. To successfully fill this role, we''ll be looking for the attitude, skills, and values that follow...
- Positive attitude
- Previous Restaurant service experience
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering high levels of service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
This position is primarily evening shifts.
What will itbe like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day& their contributions are at the core of our success. We''re committed to helping our teams''Thrive@Hilton'', to ensure we''re our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - Webuild a strong foundation for health & wellbeing…
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dentalinsurance & eye care
MIND - Weseek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership…
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - Wedare to dream & connect with purpose…
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent (24hrs per week)
Salary - £7.38 - £7.83 per hour dependant on age Hilton perks & benefits programme
In line withthe Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have theeligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interviewstage.
As an employer who employs more than 10 employees, Hilton Templepatrick are registeredwith the Equality Commission for the purposes of the Fair Employment &Treatment (NI) Order 1998.
- Job type
- Ballyclare, United Kingdom
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract