A Mechanical Technician is responsible for designing, building, installing, and servicing machinery, components, and tools to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
What will I be doing?
As a Mechanical Technician, you are responsible for designing, building, installing, and servicing machinery, components, and tools to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Mechanical Technician will also be required to develop and test machinery and ensure that inspections meet company standards. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Develop, test, and troubleshoot machinery and equipment by applying knowledge of mechanical engineering technology
- Devise, fabricate and assemble new or modified mechanical components or assemblies for products
- Set up and conduct tests of complete units and components
- Record test procedures and results, numerical and graphical data, and any recommendations
- Design, build, install and service mechanical machinery, components and tools
- Ensure quality inspections are carried out in line with company standards
- Ensure good relationships are built with internal and external customers
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
What are we looking for?
A Mechanical Technician serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Accredited mechanical engineering qualification
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Previous experience in a similar role
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on their own
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Doha, Qatar
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract