An Apprentice Chef is responsible for assisting in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of food to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while contributing to high levels of customer service.
What will I be doing?
As an Apprentice Chef, you are responsible for assisting in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of food to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Apprentice Chef will also be required to undertake all reasonable duties as assigned by the Head Chef. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Contribute to high levels of customer service
- Assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of food to the highest standard
- Manage customer relations when necessary
- Comply with and have full knowledge of regulations regarding Health and Safety
- Undertake any reasonable duties that may be assigned by the Head chef or senior manager in the hotel
- Complete all aspects of the training programme
What are we looking for?
An Apprentice Chef serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Willingness to learn
- Business level Japanese
- 2 experinece in the Kitchen
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- 9, Chiyoda-ku, Japan
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract