A Guest Service Agent/Front Office Cashier with Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre assists in daily Front Office operations and works with customers and Guests to serve their needs and provide an excellent customer service experience.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow''s savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand''s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it''s with Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As Guest Service Agent/Front Office Cashier, you will assist in daily Front Office operations and work with customers and Guests to serve their needs and provide an excellent customer service experience. A Guest Service Agent is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist the Front Office Manager with daily Front Office operations
- Provide prompt service and actively seek opportunities to drive Guest satisfaction
- Ensure the team are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from either the Guests or other departments
- Manage, resolve or escalate any and all Guest complaints quickly
- Work with all facilities and services provided within the hotel and identify opportunities for up-selling and promoting new or ongoing events
- Advise team of any special events or VIP Guests in the hotel for events or for general accommodations
- Ensure a high level of product knowledge of the hotel and the local area and be aware of the daily hotel event schedule
- Attend all Front Office meetings
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner
What are we looking for?
Guest Service Agents serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous customer service experience within the hotel/leisure/retail sector
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Able to stand up for 8 hours or more
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
- Police Certificate of Good Character (recent)
- Computer skills
- High level of IT proficiency
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
- More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest roomsFlagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countriesMore than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spasHarris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011Number one C3global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
- Job type
- Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract