A Lobby (Public Area) Attendant is responsible for cleaning and maintaining all public areas (i.e. hotel lobby, restrooms) in impeccable condition in accordance with Hotel and Hilton Hotel Corporation standards.
What will I be doing?
A Lobby (Public Area) Attendant is responsible for cleaning and maintaining all public areas (i.e. hotel lobby, restrooms) in impeccable condition in accordance with Hotel and Hilton Hotel Corporation standards. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Thoroughly clean sinks, toilets, urinals, mirrors, countertops, walls, vents and floors with specifically assigned cleaning agents. Dispose of trash
- Dust all furniture and pictures, clean all windows and glass, and vacuum public areas
- Vaccum and dispose of trash in office areas
- Polish fixtures and vacuum elevators
- Maintain appearance of and vacuum stairwells
- Clean ashtrays
- Clean guest room when needed
- Assist delivering guest requests
What are we looking for?
High School graduate or equivalent preferred
Previous experience preferred
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance. Specific uniform guidelines and/or required articles of clothing will be explained to you as a part of the orientation process.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Knowledge of chemical cleaning agents and operation of various cleaning equipment
- Ability to extend arms, scrub, bend, stoop, stand, and walk in pubic areas for extended periods of time
- Ability to understand and follow directions, and perform job functions with limited supervision
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Esther Short, Vancouver, WA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration