A Commis de Rang is responsible for delivering an excellent Guest experience by ensuring that food and drinks are prepared and that proper recommendations are offered to Guests upon request.
What will I be doing?
As a Commis de Rang you are responsible for providing an excellent Guest experience by ensuring that food and drinks are prepared and that proper recommendations are offered to Guests upon request. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure the customers dining experience is one to remember
- Maintain a high profile during service while being polite and helpful
- Provide prompt, unobtrusive, attentive service
- Take instruction from the chef''s and senior waiters, anticipate their requirements
- Keep your station clean and clear at all times
- Issue additional cutlery/glasses, bread and butter as required
- Run trays from the server to the station
- React promptly and deal with any spillages or breakages
- Communicate any issues to the station waiter/restaurant Manager
- Cleaning stations and being aware of waiter needs
What are we looking for?
A Commis de Rang serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Maintain a high customer service focus by approaching your job with customers always in mind
- Have a positive impact, taking personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with both customers and colleagues
- Be motivated and committed, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seizing opportunities to learn skills and knowledge in order to improve your personal performance
- Be flexible, responding quickly and positively to changing requirements
- Maintain high team focus by showing co-operation and support to colleagues in pursuit of the department goals
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Leopoldstadt, Wien, Austria
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration