A Houseperson with Hilton Hotels and Resorts is responsible for assisting in the deep cleaning of guest rooms by moving furniture and cleaning specific areas.
What will I be doing?
A Houseperson with Hilton Hotels and Resorts is responsible for assisting in the deep cleaning of guest rooms by moving furniture and cleaning specific areas.. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
General cleans guest rooms by moving furniture and cleaning areas such as edging carpets, washing inside windows, checking drapes, scrubbing bathroom floors, inspecting with a black-light, changing shower curtains, vacuuming.
Rotates mattresses on a quarterly basis.
Runs daily room status report.
Charts all daily activities on progress chart.
High School graduate or equivalent preferred
6 months to 1 year cleaning experience in housekeeping or janitorial service preferred
All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to communicate effectively and pleasantly in English with guests and staff as is necessary to effectively work within the department
- Ability to grasp, lift, carry or otherwise move materials weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to move throughout building, bend, stoop and reach on a continuous basis up to an 8-hour shift.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Waikoloa Village, HI, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible