Do you love the sun and not the cold? Do you see yourself going to the beach? If so this it the opportunity for you. Explore West Palm Beach by particpating in the West Palm Beach Food or Brewery Tour, visit Kennedy Space Center, go Parasailing or take a land and water tour! Gain hands on work experience at this beach side property in Florida to train in Garde Manager, Hotline demi cook and Chef de Partie!
Complimentary meal per shift is offered at no cost. A uniform will be provided.
Housing will be offered on site up to 14 days at no cost for room and tax. All other fees like internet, movies, laundry, and food is your own responsibility.
Airport pick up is not provided. You can use Uber or a taxi to arrive at the hotel.
HRC international is an international training and career development company for the hospitality industry that has been providing qualified Rooms Division, Food and Beverage and Culinary talents at full service hotels since 1995.
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.
Other suggested jobs
Meet our team
- Assistant Front Office Manager wanted in the heart of Washington DC!Washington, DC, United States
- Visa Specialist (US passport holders only)Atlanta, GA, United States
- Seeking passionate cook for Michelin restaurant!Beverly Hills, CA, United States
- Program Coordinator (US passport holders only)Atlanta, GA, United States
- Front Desk Agent position offered at this 4* Nashville Hotel!Nashville, TN, United States