A Spa Manager is ultimately responsible for overseeing the spa operations and team to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing annual revenue targets.
What will I be doing?
As a Spa Manager, you are ultimately responsible for overseeing the spa operations and team to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Spa Manager will also be required to achieve revenue targets and manage customer feedback. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage overall operations of the spa
- Manage and carry out procedures, have current knowledge of treatments, and ensure all treatments comply with current legislation and company standards
- Ensure client experience is proficient including bookings, payments, and consultation cards
- Managing spa team members and beauty therapists to ensure high motivation, provision of high quality service and ongoing development
- Drive team to meet and exceed agreed revenue targets through a creative approach to delivering alternative programmes to core fitness-based schemes
- Meeting department annual budget and be accountable for maintaining and operating within financial targets as well as net movement
- Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure continuous service and programme improvement
- Instill brand values and standards to maintain quality on a daily basis
- Liaise with other hotel departments
- Ensure customers and guests receive friendly and consistent personalised service from all team members
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
- Maintain awareness of department security related to cash, stock and equipment and ensure all department procedures are followed
- Ensure health, safety and COSHH regulations are complied with and club rules are observed by members, clients and guests
What are we looking for?
A Spa Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Management experience within the spa industry
- Ability to meet financial targets
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions: :
- Knowledge of the local market
- Relevant qualifications
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Xianyang, China
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible