A Public Area Supervisor with Hilton Hotels and Resorts will be responsible the maintenance and upkeep of all public areas which may require deep cleaning, repairs, and the supervision of Team Members and contractors.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow''s savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Public Area Supervisor, you are responsible for the proper working conditions of the entire hotel including Guest rooms, public areas, food and beverage outlets, sports facilities, back-of-house areas, and Team Member facilities. Specifically, a Public Area Supervisor will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Allocate work duties to Team Members and supervising contractors
- Perform routine inspections of all public areas, service areas, and storerooms
- Report and follow up on any maintenance defects or other issues
- Schedule and supervise deep cleaning and any other projects
- Manage and train Public Area Attendants and other Team Members to ensure their performance meets the standards required
- Manage, efficiently, stock control and the maintenance of equipment
- Provide excellent Guest service
What are we looking for?
Public Area Supervisor serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a Housekeeping supervisory role
- A successful track record of managing a team
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- An attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest ooms
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
- Job type
- Jinshui Qu, Zhengzhou Shi, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract