A Trigeneration Technician is responsible for maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of CATERPILAR gas engine and BROAD absorption chiller unit according to safety rules.
What will I be doing?
As a Trigeneration Technician, you are responsible for the maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of CATERPILAR gas engine and BROAD absorption chiller unit according to safety rules. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Knowledge and ability to remove and replace gas engines, gearboxes and electrical generators
- Knowledge of overall Trigeneration plant equipment and processes and familiarity with gas engines, gearboxes, electrical generators, control system instrumentation, cooling and heat recovery of Absorption Chiller and gas engine systems and processes, air compressors and feed water pumps
- Knowledgeable in the operation and logic of the trigeneration unit, starting the gas engine, operation in isochronous and droop modes, paralleling to field power grid, paralleling to utility power grid, and black starting of the equipment
- Demonstrated ability to read Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (PandID''s) for thorough understanding of equipment processes, proper trouble shooting and maintenance acceptance of project work
- Coordinate maintenance unit and shutdowns with Technical Services Manager
- Keep tools and parts in good working order
- Cleans working area after repair
- Keeps safety equipment in good working order
- Reports to Technical Services Manager when work is completed
- Participate in the fire team
- Reports daily electricity and cooling and heating productions and consumptions
- Perform other duties allocated by the Technical Services Manager
What are we looking for?
A Trigeneration Technician serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Knowledge of building engineering
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- First Aid
- Vocational training in engineering or similar field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Putuo Qu, Zhoushan Shi, China
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract