What will I be doing?
As a Accommodation Supervisor, you will ensuring the upkeep and cleanliness of the entire Accommodation. Specifically, a Accommodation Supervisor will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- • Allocate work duties to Team Members.
• Perform routine inspections of all rooms in the accommodation.
• Report and follow up on any maintenance defects or other issues.
• Inspect routinely, TMs room, service areas, storerooms and corridors.
• Schedule and supervise deep cleaning and any other projects.
• Manage and train other Team Members to ensure their performance is to the standards required.
• Manage, efficiently, stock control and the maintenance of equipment.
• Provide excellent Team service, including GM and other special requirements.
• Ensure the adherence to hotel brand standards at all times.
• Ensure all team member facility are clean and in good condition.
• Ensure that kitchen are following the daily menu in team member cafeteria.
• Schedule the bus trips from TMs accommodation to Hotel.
• Handling and follow up all TMs accommodation requests.
• Take care of new team members room welcome letter and welcoming gift.
• Check and receive the room after TM checkout.
• Maintain the inventory of the accommodation and TM cafeteria.
• Report any missing or damaged items to the Accommodation Manager and own the responsibility to ensure that the items are replaced or repaired.
• Be environmentally aware.
• Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner.
• Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
• Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships.
What are we looking for?
Accommodation Supervisors serving Hilton Brand hotels are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a Housekeeping supervisory role
- A successful track record of managing a team
- Strong organizational and analytic skills
- An attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Proficiency, preferred, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Other suggested jobs
- Front Office Manager - Hilton Tampa DowntownTampa, FL, United States
- Part Time Massage Therapist - Waldorf Astoria Park CityPark City, UT, United States
- Bellperson - (PT) - Hilton Fort Lauderdale MarinaFort Lauderdale, FL, United States
- Jean-Georges Floor Manager - Waldorf Astoria Beverly HillsBeverly Hills, CA, United States