*** This role can be located in Mclean, VA or Dallas, TX ***
The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.
What will I be doing?
The Analyst, Social Media Engagement will manage the day-to-day social media activities for two to four (2-4) brands within Hilton’s portfolio, assisting with all programming, monitoring, and engagement for paid and organic content. You will be the first point of contact between the brand and the consumer and will be key in bringing the brand to life across various platforms and brands.
You will work cross-organizationally with key functional teams to deliver social promotional plans that drive business needs. In addition, this role will use social listening standard methodologies to identify proactive real-time opportunities, provide community insights and escalate issues. You will be responsible for executing the brand social strategy successfully while providing ongoing updates to key partners.
More specifically you will:
- Manage and program multiple Hilton social media channels in an effort to provide best-in-class service, foster conversation, and build a vibrant community
- Oversee the programming of brand social editorial calendars working closely with Social Media Strategy and Global Brand Marketing counterparts, ensuring consistency and accuracy
- Use data and listening to find opportunities for engagement and understand audience trends that can influence decisions across the organization
- Real-time monitoring of social channels to identify strategic opportunities and flag potential issues
- Engage with current and prospective customers across social platforms in a positive way and escalate larger trends and insights as necessary
- Analyze campaign and content performance to find opportunities and improve results
- Execute and traffic paid social campaigns across platforms
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Creative problem solver with a passion for developing and delivering big ideas
- Dedication to holding a high standard of excellence, with steadfast attention to detail
- High level of integrity, flexibility, and initiative
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Two (2) years of professional experience
- One (1) year of experience in an agency or marketing role
- Experience managing social media accounts and campaigns
- Experience collaborating with internal partners and external agencies/partners/talent
- Experience in campaign management and execution
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with social media management, social listening, and social analytics tools (Sprinklr, Khoros, Hootsuite, Brandwatch, etc.)
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.