Assistant Commercial Manager (Full-Time) DoubleTree by Hilton Perth Northbridge & DoubleTree by Hilton Perth Waterfront
Join Hilton and Travel the World with our amazing Team Member Discount Rates!
An amazing opportunity to join DoubleTree as Assistant Commercial Manager looking after Double Tree by Hilton Perth Northbridge and DoubleTree by Hilton Perth Waterfront. At Hilton we love to promote from within and because of this we now have a great opportunity to join our hotel in this prestigious position. Recently awarded the top Hospitality Company in Australia's "Great Place To Work", Hilton is an iconic global brand and the most recognised hotel brand in the world. What will I be doing?
As the Assistant Commercial Manager you will maximize Hotel revenue by actively converting enquiries into confirmed business ensuring maximum revenue opportunities and profitability for Double Tree by Hilton Perth Northbridge and DoubleTree by Hilton Perth Waterfront within the Groups, FIT & Meeting & Events.
In this role you will be sales focused and promote, sell and control the event spaces, F&B Outlets and bedrooms available in the hotel. You are responsible for the full sales cycle, from client enquiry, negotiating, contracting, up-selling and provide all relevant departments with the necessary information to deliver excellent customer service.
As the Assistant Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Developing and executing commercial strategies along with the Cluster Commercial Manager covering all segments and channels to maximize total revenue and profit performance as well as market share penetration of DoubleTree by Hilton Perth Northbridge and DoubleTree by Hilton Perth Waterfront.
- Support the Revenue Managers and RMCC to establish an optimal mix, review and validate forecasts, develop strategies for different demand periods, and review and approve retail and group pricing strategies.
- Assist the Cluster Commercial Manager in the tracking of revenue development of accommodation and assist to implement tactics to boost revenue in ‘need’ periods.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders, owners, hotel teams, Hilton Sales team, and CDT team.
- Provide accurate, monthly reports on sales leads and revenue for collation with the monthly reports for the Cluster Commercial Manager/RMCC.
- Assisting in developing the hotel's annual/quarterly/monthly budget forecast and work plans, implementing them effectively.
- Perform any other reasonable duties assigned.
An Assistant Commercial Manager serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
• Hospitality: Volunteer to provide unparalleled hospitality.
• Integrity: Do what you should do all the time.
• Leadership: Strive to be a leader in both your industry and your community.
• Teamwork: Actively promote teamwork spirit in all work.
• Ownership: take responsibility for your actions and make decisions.
• Now: Operate with urgency and discipline.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar capacity with international chain hotels.
• Demonstrating a strong willingness to learn and search for new opportunities to stay ahead of market trends in order to achieve hotel goals.
• Excellent command of written and spoken in English to meet business needs.
• Knowledgeable of market trends and behaviours, including political, economic and social issues.
• Good communication, organization and presentation skills.
• Able to lead, provide guidance and develop team members, managing by example. Culture & Benefits:
Our team members around the world strive every day to bring each guest the special comforts and acts of kindness that are unique to the brand - starting with our signature warm DoubleTree cookie welcome. The DoubleTree by Hilton unique Brand Hospitality of CARE (Create A Rewarding Experience) is a primary reason we have been consistently recognised for our commitment to building a culture of service.
As a DoubleTree by Hilton Assistant Commercial Manager, you can expect to receive:
- A competitive industry salary and generous annual leave benefits
- Team member only discount on global Hilton room rates and generous discounts on food and beverage offerings
- A generous bonus and incentive scheme
- Long term career development planning and opportunities, and
- An investment in your well-being to include flexible working arrangements that support you in making space for what matters most.