The Concierge monitors all services provided by the Concierge and Bell team members and ensure the smooth operation of the Concierge. What will I be doing?
As the Concierge, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Follow the procedures on luggage related matters and deputize the Assistant Chief Concierge in his/ her absence to ensure that operations run smoothly.
- Assist the Assistant Chief Concierge with manpower planning in accordance to requirements.
- To guide all Concierge and Bell team members in accordance to hotel standards.
- Ensure that the concierge/ bell team maintains the lobby appearance to be neat and tidy, and that public areas are cleaned when necessary.
- Report all irregularities to the Chief Concierge/ Assistant Chief Concierge and seek assistance from the Rooms Division Director/ Front Office Manager, Assistant Front Office Manager or Duty Manager whenever needed.
- Ensure proper reception of VIP / Hilton Honors members as well as other guests at the airport for both arrival and departure.
- Familiar with hotel operating system especially OnQ PM, Kipsu, HotSOS, and/or table management system.
- Give recommendations on hotel operations when opportunities arise to improve services, increase revenue or reduce costs.
- Monitor on movement and ensure short term and long term storage are well managing with a proper record.
- Follow-up on other tasks assigned by the superior.
- Understand local tourism culture and city profile to provide considerate service to guests.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- The Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
A Concierge serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other team members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviour`s, skills, and values that follow:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Secondary School education or above.
- At least 1 year in a supervisory level position in Concierge operation.
- Fluent in English to meet business needs.
- Appreciate Hilton culture.
- Good character and ethics.
- Strictly obey the relevant laws and regulations, internal policies and implementations.
- Strong sense of principle, professional management ability, a good team player, excellent interpersonal skills, a sense of decency, honest and reliable.
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and learning ability.
- Hotel management major preferred, but not required.
- Member of the Golden Key Association is beneficial.
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!