At Waldorf Astoria Park City, we create unforgettable experiences for our Guests, meaningful opportunities for our Team Members, and a positive impact in our community.
A Concierge is responsible for meaningfully connecting with our guests and assisting with various tasks related to their visit to create an unforgettable experience.
What will I be doing?
As a Concierge, you will serve as a key point of contact for Guests and VIP Guests throughout their stay at the hotel, providing information about the hotel and the local vicinity. A Concierge is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Serve as a key point of contact for Guests and efficiently respond to Guest inquiries
- Provide information, recommendations and booking services for a variety of inquiries, including, directions, hours of outlet operation, hotel services, transportation and travel arrangements, tour and event tickets, and restaurant reservations.
- Process and deliver messages for guests
- Deliver and safely storage Guest luggage
- Arrange and confirm recreational, business and dining activities both inside and outside the hotel for guests
- Stay current with all hotel services as well as daily VIP requests and special events
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service
- Register VIP guests, as needed
What are we looking for?
Our Concierges are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Knowledge of the local area
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience working in Concierge in a hotel environment
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!