Forming part of the Front Office Team, the duties include;
- Welcoming guests to the hotel and ensuring an enjoyable and hassle free stay.
- Maximising revenue through Rooms and Food & Beverage up selling whilst managing other related targets set by the department.
- Handling guest comments and queries and exceeding their expectations.
- General Front Office duties.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive Attitude
- High level of the English Language; both written and spoken
- Knowledge of other languages would be considered an asset
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value.
Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all.
An internship at the Hilton Malta is a fantastic learning opportunity which would in return help students in their future career.