As a leading hotel in the luxury market, Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
is looking for a Director of Food and Beverage
to join this stunning flagship property!
This Forbes 5-Star hotel has 170 rooms, 6,300 square feet of banquet space, and 4 food and beverage outlets. This includes 2 Jean-Georges concepted restaurants, lobby lounge, and in-room dining. This is an amazing opportunity to not only join one of the world's largest hospitality companies but also one of the most diverse and renowned restaurant groups in the world.
In this role, you will oversee the entire food and beverage operation at the Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills managing a team of up to 230+, partnering with the Jean-Georges Group, and reporting directly to the Hotel General Manager.
The ideal candidate will be a remarkable leader with well-rounded experience, a passion for delivering unique and memorable experiences, and the ability to drive the business forward through innovation and fostering a positive culture. Prior Director of Food and Beverage experience in a Forbes 5-Star hotel is required. Union and international experience are a plus. Want to learn more? Hotel Website , Hotel Instagram , Jean-Georges Group, Jean-Georges Restaurant Instagram , Jean-Georges Restaurant Facebook What will I be doing?
As Director of Food & Beverage, you will direct and organize the activities of the Food & Beverage departments to maintain the high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service.
What are we looking for?
- Plan and direct the functions of administration and planning of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
- Implement effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs.
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards.
- Help ensure high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits and ensure outstanding customer service.
- Interview, train, supervise, counsel, schedule and evaluate staff.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! The Benefits
– Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits. Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including:
Salary Range: The annual salary range for this role is $175-190k and is based on applicable and specialized experience and location.The employer will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
- Medical Insurance Coverage – for you and your family
- Mental Health Resources
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Supportive parental leave
- Matching 401(k)
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs