Be Part of Something New - COMING SOON! The Conrad Los Angeles will be Located at the epicenter of Grand Avenue’s cultural corridor. The Grand LA is the newest dynamic destination for shopping, dining, and entertainment, as well as a paradigm-shifting place to live. With more than 176,000 square feet of retail space anchored by chef-driven restaurants and a collection of shops, entertainment and hospitality, The Grand LA combines lifestyle, arts, and culture to provide a truly unique experience in Los Angeles. The Conrad Los Angeles soars 28 stories high, including 309 luxurious guestrooms and additional residential units.
What will I be doing?
As the Director of Revenue Management, you would be responsible for monitoring, managing, and maintaining group and transient inventories to ensure the most effective and efficient balance between demand and availability in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage and maintain group and transient inventory controls including, but not limited to, room accommodation and rate inventory controls, roll-in controls, group inventory and cut-off dates, implementation of blackout dates, maintaining demand information and managing sellout strategies in partnership with Front Office
- Serve as primary liaison with Front Office, Sales and Marketing and Reservation to maximize inventory and profitability
- Develop, monitor and adjust sales and pricing strategies
- Conducts competitive and demand analyses and provides critical analysis of chosen strategies, room statistics and general demand factors to ensure the most effective and efficient balance between demand and availability
- Conduct forecasting, review all competitive shops, review demand, convention and city event calendars, maintain data on competitor products and maintain historical data on events and performance
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Manage the department and participate in and facilitate meetings
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!