With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
The Engineering Supervisor inspects and assists in the regular maintenance of the Engineering department’s systems as well as execute maintenance requests from the systems.
What will I be doing?
As the Engineering Supervisor, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Lead, plan and organize.
• Deal with emergent situations and solve equipment problems.
• Ensure that all staff receive technical training, supervision and are assessed.
• Ensure that the department adheres to hotel policies, procedures and guiding principles.
• Manage and control wastage, make good use of energy and materials, and be environmentally friendly.
• Effectively lead employees, setting a good example, proactive and good leadership.
• Organize staff to do routine maintenance work, ensuring that the quality of work meet hotel standards.
• Report any irregularities / situations to your superior.
• Assist the Duty Engineer in employee managing and maintenance planning, motivate staff to achieve the common goal and enhance team spirit.
• Ensure hotel systems and equipment are maintained, supervise and arrange all procedures.
• Ensure that all relevant systems and equipment plant are in good condition and high standards.
• Carry out preventive maintenance, energy conservation and cost control programs.
• Keep a proper record of relevant hotel systems and equipment.
• Control and manage properly all equipment, tools and materials.
• Actively enhance effective communications with the supervisor, staff, and local authorities.
• Monitor and supervise closely all contractors and construction, ensuring the highest standards.
• Complete other tasks assigned by your superior.
What are we looking for?
An Engineering Supervisor serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
• Technical Secondary education on electric appliances, machines or equivalent.
• Knowledgeable of electrical appliances, air-conditioners, boilers, machines and pipelines, etc.
• Effectively communicate with your superior and staff.
• Team player who is honest and diligent with no unhealthy addictions.
• Healthy with no serious disease or physical defect which may affect the fulfilment of relevant works.
• Fluent in Hindi to communicate with locals.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!