'Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving'.
WE NEED YOU!
You are a creative, passionate and experienced chef with a strong dedication to an urban way of cooking.
As our Executive Sous Chef, you would be one of the key drivers to propose/implement/drive the new F&B concept and our culinary offerings to the next level. . You would be an essential pillar of the kitchen team and responsible for managing and training our talented team and deliver an excellent guest and team member experience while managing food cost controls. You are a great team player, you know how to motivate and lead the kitchen team, you are creative with a focus on food trends and its incorporation and you show a high sense of responsibility? You want to bring OUR hotel to the next level and like the URBAN way of cooking?
Then YOU should join OUR team!
What will YOU be doing?
- Team management and motivation through leading by example
- Sharing your culinary passion and knowledge with the team by delivering innovative trainings
- Implementation of new menus in corporation with the Executive Chef and ensure a consistent quality and food presentation at all times
- Assist the Executive Chef in managing guest inquiries when necessary
- Ensure resources meet business needs through the effective management of working rotas
- Support brand standards through the training and assessment of your team
- Effective food cost management
- Ensure full adherence to food hygiene and Health and Safety standards
What are WE looking for?
- Sous Chef Experience (min. 2 years)
- Passion, drive and eagerness to excel in all areas
- Excellent interpersonal skills and being able to inspire others through a hands on leadership approach
- Solid communication skills in English and preferably German
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
What will it be like to work for Hilton Frankfurt City Centre?
- An exciting work environment in a fully modernized hotel with 342 rooms, ball room and 17 function rooms in the heart of Frankfurt City Centre
- Working in a passionate, ambitious and creative team where service comes from the heart and not from a handbook
- Personal development opportunities and direct communication on all levels
- Internal/external development opportunities
- Access to Hilton Worldwide University with extensive learning opportunities
- Unbeatable team member and family & friends rates across the world and access to exclusive conditions for employees at partner companies
- Holiday pay and Christmas bonus
We are looking forward to hear from YOU soon!