Serves as top hotel official in GM's absence. Oversees the activities of key guest contact departments including hotel operations and food and beverage. Maximizes profitability as well as guest and team member satisfaction in a property without a General Manager directly assigned. Implements and oversees the daily quality process at the hotel. Consults with owners and corporate offices, as required. Interviews, counsels and evaluates staff.
Waldorf Astoria Grand Wailea is one of the most desired resorts in the US. Please click here for for full details on our property.
- 3+ years of luxury hotel executive committee experience at a 500+ rooms or great property.
- Experience with Forbes Four Star and/or AAA Four Diamond plus standards, training and proceedures
- Union experience
- Resort property experience
- Strong rooms background
- Island property experience
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!