- Cleaning Rooms and Public Areas, maintaining the Hilton standards
- Daily hand-over at the end of the shift to the Housekeeping Team Leader
- Adding and removing additional beds and cots as requested
- Follow the schedule of 'deep cleaning' and/or 'special tasks', set up by the Executive Housekeeper or the Supervisor
- Commit to delivering a high level of customer service
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive Attitude
- Good level of the English Language; both written and spoken
- Knowledge of other languages would be considered an asset
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value.
Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all.
An internship at the Hilton Malta is a fantastic learning opportunity which would in return help students in their future career.