- Assist the Housekeeping Manager in the daily sequence of operations
- Manage the allocation of work for the Housekeeping Attendants
- Telephone service in the Housekeeping Office
- Supervision of the HK Team Members and cleaning companies
- Inform Team Members and cleaning companies on VIPs
- Carry out routine inspections in all housekeeping areas
- Responsible for housekeeping measures which serve the health and safety of Team Members and guests, such as administration of the lost property office, key control, safety and security and emergency measures
- Pass on repairs to the technical department and check that the orders have been carried out
- Responsible for the Housekeeping stores, requests from the stores and ordering
- Pass on information on housekeeping matters to other departments, in particular to the Technical Department and to Front Desk
- Supervise appropriate dress, hygiene and cleanliness of uniforms within the Housekeeping Department
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Proven ability to work with a team and to follow instruction
- High level of the English Language; both written and spoken
- Knowledge of other languages would be considered an asset
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value.
Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all.
An internship at the Hilton Malta is a fantastic learning opportunity which would in return help students in their future career.