A Human Resources/ Accommodation Supervisor coordinates and implements department activities and projects, as assigned. Provides clerical and office support and assistance to department management.
What will I be doing?
The Human Resources/ Accommodation Supervisor coordinates and implements department activities and projects, as assigned. Provides clerical and office support and assistance to department management. Specifically you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Coordinates projects and activities and projects, as assigned. Provides clerical and office support and assistance to department management
• Come to work every day with a smile on your face ☺
• Execute duties as assigned by the Support Services Manager (HR) or General Manager
• Provide a caring, authentic Hampton welcome experience to new arrivals in the staff accommodation
• Provide a friendly and thoughtful Hampton Good-Bye experience to those colleagues who move out of the staff accommodatiom
• Ensure that staff accommodation is clean, well maintained and attractively presented
• Ensuring a speedy resolution to any problems that may arise
• Liaise with housekeeping regarding accommodation requirements
• Provide accommodation residents with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems, and in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
• Help creating a work and living space to our team members that allows them to thrive and be happy.
• Listen to feedback of staff accommodation residents and be creative and pro-active in regards to making proposals how to further improve the staff accommodation.
• Report problems related to the staff accommodation or disputes amongst residents timely and with no delay to your Manager
• Ensure the highest level of health, safety and environmental care is taken in all areas of the staff accommodation.
• Ensure that staff accommodation residents feel safe and secure.
• Pro-actively offer to help out in operational departments of the hotel should the business require it
• Attend team and hotel huddles as required and be an active contributor to help driving happiness, engagement and trust in the whole hotel team
• Be a passionate host and role model, demonstrating your Hamptonality every day in your
What are we looking for?
A Human Resources/ Accommodation Supervisor serving Hilton Brand hotels is always working on behalf of our Guest and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in or equivalent role
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Experience with MS office applications and outlook
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of hospitality
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!