The main responsibility that falls within this role is the management of the Application Process, including receiving job applications, corresponding with the applicants and scheduling Interviews.
The position also includes the following responsibilities;
- Preparing certificates, creating posters and communications for team members
- Taking care of updating our digital notice boards, social media and media portals
- Assist and organise team member events (this can involve contact and negotiating with suppliers, organising set up of events and delivery of products)
- Taking care of our guest feedback system
- Assisting team members with requests
- Helping our Training and Development Manager with booking venues for training sessions, and updating training record
- Assisting the Admin team with admin functions (this includes digital filing, updating records, and other admin-related tasks)
- Other General Duties
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication and people skills
- Computer literate
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on your own and also in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in Human Resources or in an administration function
- Excellent knowledge of hospitality
- High level of the English Language; both written and spoken
- Knowledge of other languages would be considered an asset
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value.
Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all.
An internship at the Hilton Malta is a fantastic learning opportunity which would in return help students in their future career.