With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.What will I be doing?
As the Intern, Human Resources - South East Asia, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Leverage on technology to enhance our APAC HR onboarding platform
- Assist to form a South East Asia (SEA) HR focus group and work together to launch an initiative on work flexibility for SEA hotels
- Data analysis on Global Team Member Survey (GTMS) results and build a SEA region wide campaign focusing on employee engagement
Compensation & Benefits (C&B)
- Compensation analysis across SEA markets – to align the salary structure for all markets
Learning & Development (L&D)
- Plan, launch and execute our Women in Leadership Program
- Plan, launch and execute our HREP Level 2 Program
This internship program commences from 1 February to 31 July 2023 (6 months).What are my learning opportunities?
An Intern, Human Resources - South East Asia serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. In this role, you will
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Focus on developing solid foundations in three functions of HR
- Learn how to develop a training program
- Learn how to develop a TM relations strategy
- Acquire research and data analytics skills
- Acquire reporting and project planning skills
- Hone collaboration and communication skills
- Refine creativity skills
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!