The iconic Beverly Hilton
is looking for a Housekeeping Runner
to join the Housekeeping
Since 1955, the hotel has hosted memorable moments etched in history from dazzling red carpet events to celebrity galas and we want you
to be a part of the team who combines the excitement and entertainment of Hollywood with the prestige of Beverly Hills.
This Forbes 4-Star hotel has over 500 rooms, 60,000 square of feet of banquet space, and 4 food and beverage outlets. This includes 2 restaurants, a lounge, and in-room dining.
Want to learn more? Hotel Website , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube What will I be doing?
- Shift: Various - must be available to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Union Position: This position is part of the Local 11 Union which requires complete open availability. We are not able to accommodate schedule restrictions and full-time hours are not guaranteed. Hours and schedule are based on seniority and business needs and may be minimal at times until seniority is established. You must be comfortable with a schedule and hours that may vary from week to week.
As a Housekeeping Runner, you would be responsible for distributing clean linens to guest rooms and food and beverage outlets in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Deliver linen areas throughout the hotel and store linens according to size, color and department
- Load deliver carts according to specifications
- Conduct inventory, complete appropriate inventory forms and determine restocking requirements
- Maintain complete and accurate records of distributed linen
- Greet guests in a friendly manner
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!The Benefits
– Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
*Please note, benefits may vary depending on the classification and union status of the position. Pay Range: The hourly rate is $20.22 - $25.28 per hour and is based on applicable and specialized experience and location.
- Health insurance
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supportive parental leave
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)