*** The location for this position is virtual/remote ***
With more than 600 Sales professionals in offices around the world, our Global Sales Team ensures our owners and operators receive the combined benefits of scale, access, competence, and experience. Our Sales teams are fully engaged in providing a differentiated selling platform for our portfolio of brands. We focus on being the most global, integrated, and relevant salesforce in the industry, relentlessly driven to grow market share. Our global sales team is consistently recognized as a top-selling and customer-service-focused organization throughout the industry. We conduct business in 42 languages serving 25,000 customers in 119 countries from offices located around the globe. This ensures that the team truly understands the unique needs and opportunities of regions worldwide, right down to the local level.
What will I be doing?
The Manager of Worldwide Business Travel Sales (BTS) with a focus on the Extended Stay Vertical will build positive partnerships with a large roster of national BTS that have corporate projects and temporary housing needs. This role will be committed to increasing revenue and growing Hilton’s market share. You will also supervise the facilitation of the annual RFP process for your assigned accounts. You will educate both hotels and brand representatives on the assigned account roster and this segment, to help cultivate customer business. You will be the main contact for the assigned account roster, keeping both hotels and brand representatives advised about assigned accounts, and will be responsible for managing relationships of assigned accounts with the goal to improve revenue and increase market share into Hilton hotels worldwide.
More specifically, you will:
- Perform account management and account development for a large roster of accounts
- Manage accounts that have high potential for growth
- Collaborate with Hilton Worldwide Sales Specialists and other valuable partners to provide total client solutions
- Present sales pitches to clients with complex needs across multiple areas of the business; providing an overall solutions approach
- Consistently build client accounts by using the organization's sales techniques and strengthening existing client relations.
- Apply sales growth techniques to drive revenue and improve client total brand usage
- Apply the best methodology in day-to-day client data management and maintain clients' privacy, using the organization's CRM program
- Communicate hotel promotions to support client needs
- Analyze industry trends and competitors' strengths and weaknesses, and incorporate industry and client analyses to forecast future client needs
- Facilitate the onboarding process from any of the NAD contracted lead conversions
- Identify and facilitate the exiting process of accounts to the Business Development team
- Continue education to portfolio companies via First to Know communications for all portfolio companies
At Hilton, we are accessible, responsive, and consultative to all of our partners. You can expect to deliver to:
- Clients – you will communicate information that will influence a positive buying decision
- Owners – you will build significant and individualized partnerships to provide unlimited value
- Brands – you will create partnerships using a defined and differentiated sales approach, and will improve and collect up-to-date knowledge of existing Hotels, New Development, processes/procedures to share with customers to influence positive buying decisions and revenue production.
- Colleagues - you will be dedicated to a 'One-Team' commercial culture while living the Heart of Hilton
- Hotels – you will ensure full alignment, shared intelligence and active engagement to achieve goals • Sales Support – you will effectively lead non-selling activity in support of driving sales results
What are we looking for?
We believe success will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strong customer service and communication skills (verbal, written)
- Critical thinking and both quantitative and qualitative analytics skills
- Excellent negotiation skills in order to improve value for internal and external partners
- Driven, well organized, detailed and assertive - willing to take ownership of responsibilities, and possess a high level of positive energy and drive
- Complete discretion and confidentiality regarding critical information
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of professional experience
- Deep knowledge of the hospitality industry
- Experience working with the Extended Stay and specifically the temporary housing and corporate project segment
- Expected Travel: 25%
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Three (3) years of direct sales experience
- Experience in Delphi or similar property sales management system
- Experience using SFDC
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
For Colorado applicants only: The annual salary range for this role starts at $54,500 and is based on applicable and specialized experience and location. Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including medical and prescription drug coverage, dental coverage, vision coverage, life insurance, short-and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) savings plan, paid time off, and our travel discount. Subject to plan terms and conditions, you will be eligible to participate in the Hilton Sales Incentive (Bonus) Plan consistent with other team members at the same level and/or position within the Company.
Other suggested jobs
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper - FranchiseSurprise, AZ, United States
- Director of Sales - FranchiseSan Luis Obispo, CA, United States
- Director of Operations - FranchiseHawaii, United States
- Restaurant Manager - FranchiseSan Luis Obispo, CA, United States
- Restaurant Chef - Hilton Houston AmericasHouston, TX, United States