Our Global HR team partners with our business leaders to attract, retain, and develop Hilton's most important asset, our Team Members.
What will I be doing:
As Manager, Learning (Revenue Management) you will regularly facilitate both in-person and virtual classroom instructor-led training programs for hotel-based and corporate RMCC Team Members. You will collaborate with revenue management business partners to ensure that all learning content is aligned with business goals. The content must be based upon instructional design and learning theory principles and delivered in a consistent, cost-effective manner with measurable outcomes.
This role may also serve as a project liaison between vendors, Hilton Revenue Management business partners, and other partners, while serving as a subject matter specialist and consultant on learning design and content.
- Facilitate virtual and in-person revenue management training classes and workshops for both corporate RMCC and hotel-based audiences
- Conduct occasional needs analysis and apply instructional design methodologies using Adult Learning Theory
- Collaborate with business partners on learning needs to resolve root cause, provide recommendations on learning strategies
- Design, development, and implementation of learning solutions
- Develop, update, maintain, and deliver subject area specific revenue management training
- Interact with Regional Leadership, business SMEs, training vendors, and other business partners
- Collaborate with other members of the Global Learning and Talent Development team, as well as conduct external benchmarking, on innovative tactics to learning that are rooted in adult learning theory
- Meet regularly with key leaders to ensure progress on strategic priorities and learning activities are achieved
- Manage travel and expenses
What are we looking for:
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Demonstrated experience with on-property or above-property hotel revenue management
- Excellent presentation skills and public speaking experience
- Knowledge of adult learning theory/instructional design with practical application experience
- Self-starter, well-organized and willing to take ownership of responsibilities and possess a high level of positive energy and drive
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to project manage multiple time-sensitive assignments in a matrixed organization • Ability navigate through ambiguity, work in a fast-paced environment and escalate issues as needed to executive leadership
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal - as well as comprehension skills to articulate complex analytical topics to a wide audience who may or may not be familiar with analytics or the subject matter
- Problem solving skills to effectively and creatively find solutions for hard problems while maintaining a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Experience implementing learning projects across a global or regional workforce
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Three (3) to five (5) years of related professional experience
- Two (2) years’ experience in hotel or corporate revenue management positions
- Previous experience presenting and facilitating proactive and responsive learning solutions to meet the needs of the business and seizing opportunities for continuous improvement in individual, team, business unit and organization performance
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word including ability to understand/create/manipulate presentations, spreadsheets, and documents
- Travel as needed and adaptable to schedule changes as required
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of work experience
- Three (3) years’ experience in a Corporate Learning and Development capacity with some background in instructional design to include development of instructor-led, computer based and/or web-based training and information delivery
- Three (3) years facilitating learning for adults in classroom or virtual environments
- Two (2) years in project management related to Learning & Development
- Proficiency with eLearning development software (Articulate 360, Captivate)
- Virtual Instructor Led Learning Experience and/or Learning Production
- Knowledge of hotel revenue management systems and tools, including GRO, OnQ Rates & Inventory, OnQ Property Management, Delphi.fdc, and the Hilton Revenue Management Toolkit
- Global work experience
- Fluent in Spanish language
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.